Are you a person with experience in the tourism field and looking for a professional change? Do you want to join an enthusiastic team? If you enjoy challenges and highly professional working environments, we are waiting for you to join us.
As a TICKETING AGENT, you will be responsible for…
• Assuring the ticketing activities, according to the operational standards of specific systems, and internal working procedures.
• Maintaining an optimal communication with the clients, so that their needs and specific requests are fully understood, and tailor made solutions are offered to them.
• Offering all necessary information for the client's trip and any other information requested.
• Issuing all travel documents and seeing through the completion of the payment.
We wish for a colleague…
• Good GDS skills (Amadeus and / or Sabre).
• Minimum 2 years' experience on a similar position.
• With bachelor's degree or ongoing university studies (studies in the tourism field would be considered a plus).
• Proactive and positive person, flexible, client oriented, with very good communication skills and team spirit.
• Multitasking capacity and the ability to work under stress.
• Proficiency in English language (both written and speaking).
If you think you are the person we are looking for, please send your CV by e-mail at email@example.com